Calaguas Island Tour Package. Calaguas is a group of islands in Camarines Norte, which is considered to be one of those hidden paradise in the Philippines because of its unspoiled natural resources. Be amazed with the tranquility and natural beauty of Calaguas Island located in the northernmost part of the Bicol region.
Enjoy the powdery white sand beach of Calaguas Island, its pristine and clear blue waters, and the luscious greens surrounding the island. It’s a great place for camping and relaxation. Book your next trip with our Calaguas Island Tour Package.
You can be assured that you’ll have the peace and quiet that you wanted in the beautiful and enchanting islands of Calaguas.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION|| |
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION|| |
|PACKAGE INCLUSION|| |
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Promo is not valid during the Holy Week and peak seasons.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring contract upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservation are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 7 to 8 hours.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van).
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- The reservation fee will deducted from the total package cost.
- WEEK-END TOURS
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment will be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
2 Days and 1 Night Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time @ SM Mall of Asia (MOA).
- 09:00 pm – ETD going to Calaguas Island.
- 05:30 am – Breakfast (guest own account) Daet, Bicol.
- 07:00 am – ETD from Boat Terminal going to Calaguas Island.
- 10:00 am – ETA @ Calaguas Island.
- 11:30 am – Free time to explore @ Calaguas Island.
- 12:00 nn – Free lunch.
- 01:30 pm – Start trekking Calaguas view deck for picture taking.
- 03:00 pm – Back to tent accommodation.
- 04:00 pm – Rest
- 07:00 pm – Free dinner.
- 06:00 am – Free breakfast.
- 07:00 am – Free time to swim or kayaking.
- 10:30 am – Early lunch.
- 11:30 am – Travel time back to Vinson’s port boat terminal.
- 01:30 pm – ETA @ Vinson’s boat terminal.
- 02:00 pm – Bagasbas beach free time to avail for surfing lesson (guest own account for surfing fee).
- 04:00 pm – ETD to Manila.
- 11:30 – ETA @ Manila.
|JOINERS TOUR (2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT)||FOR EXCLUSIVE TOURS (you can also set on your preferred travel date)|
|Php 2,650 per person for group of 5 persons and up.||Php 2,650 per person (group of 14 persons) FREE + 1.|
|Php 2,799 per person for group of 4 persons.||Php 2,750 per person (group of 13 persons).|
|Php 2,899 per person for group of 3 persons.||Php 2,850 per person (group of 12 persons).|
|Php 2,999 per person for group of 2 persons.||Php 2,950 per person (group of 11 persons).|
|Php 3,199 per person for solo traveler.||Php 3,300 per person (group of 10 persons).|
|Php 3,667 per person (group of 9 persons).|
|ADDITIONAL FOR SEPARATE OF TENT||Php 4,125 per person (group of 8 persons).|
|Php 50 per person for group of 5 persons for 1 tent.||Php 4,715 per person (group of 7 persons).|
|Php 100 per person for group of 4 persons for 1 tent.||Php 5,500 per person (group of 6 persons).|
|Php 200 per person for group of 2 persons for 1 tent.||Php 6,600 per person (group of 5 persons).|
|Php 500 per tent for solo travelers.|