Caramoan Tour Package. Caramoan, Camarines Norte is well preserved Eco tourism sites. It’s filled with marine life, islets, diving spots, corals, beach, underground caves, rivers, lagoons, freshwater pools and rock formations.
It was the location site for the reality TV series “Survivor” in 2013. Clean blue water of Caramoan beach are great for water activity like swimming, snorkeling and other water sports in Caramoan Tour Package.
Travel back in time and learn about Caramoan’s rich historical past through Church and Shrine. Avail our travel promo now for a fun filled vacation with Caramoan Tour Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION|| |
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 3 |
|PACKAGE INCLUSION|| |
|SITE TO VISIT|| |
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Always ask your tour guide for assistance regarding your itinerary.
- Some islands may not be accessible due to water level (such as low tide) conditions. Your safety is our top priority. We cannot risk the boat running on coral reefs during low tide conditions.
- The guests are not mandated to provide tips to the staff providing service during tours, the guides and boat crews. However, we encourage giving tips as a form of gratitude for the extra effort made to ensure guests’ satisfaction.
- Travel time usually takes 10 to 12 hours.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van).
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment will be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 09:00 pm – ETD going to Albay, Bicol.
- 05:00 am – Breakfast @ any available restaurant in Naga City. (guest own account)
- 06:00 am – ETD going Caramoan.
- 10:30 am – ETA at Caramoan.
- 11:00 am – Early lunch.
- 12:00 nn – Room accommodation Check-in.
- 01:00 pm – Matukad Island, Lahus Island, Cagbalinad Island & Busdak beach.
- 05:00 pm – Back to accommodation.
- 07:00 PM – Dinner. (guest own account)
- 06:30 am – Wake-up call & Breakfast. (guest own account)
- 07:45 am – Ride to Brgy. Bikal or Brgy. Paniman
- 08:00 am – Preparation for the 2nd day tour of Caramoan adventure.
- 08:30 am – Proceed to Baging Island. (Sabitang Laya beach)
- 10:00 am – Manlawi Island (Caramoan’s widest sandbar) Contivas and Light house.
- 12:00 nn – Picnic/Lunch at Manlawi Island floating cottage.
- 01:00 pm – 17 Century-old Church of St. Michael the Archangel Parish.
- 03:00 pm – Our Lady of the most Holy Rosary Mother of Peace grotto.
- 05:00 pm – Back to accommodation.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner. (gues own account).
- 05:30 am – Wake-up call & Breakfast.
- 06:30 am – Check-out accommodation and to proceed at Town proper.
- 06:35 am – travel going to Mayon volcano
- 08:30 am – cagsawa church and free to to avail atv ride (guest own account) optional
- 11:00 am – cwc wakeboarding
- 12:00 nn – lunch (guest own account)
- 01:00 am – ETD to Manila.
- 11:30 pm – ETA at Manila.
|PRICE LIST FOR JOINER TOURS||PRICE LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE TOURS|
|Php 3,500 per person for group of 4 persons and up.||Php 4,250 per person (groups of 10 persons).|
|Php 3,650 per person for group of 3 persons.||Php 3,899 per person (groups of 9 persons).|
|Php 3,750 per person for group of 2 persons.||Php 4,723 per person (groups of 8 persons).|
|Php 4,250 per person for solo traveler.||Php 7,084 per person (groups of 6 persons).|
|Php 8,500 per person (groups of 5 persons).|
|ADDITIONAL FOR SEPARATE ROOMS|
|Php 600 per person for quadruple sharing.|
|Php 650 per person for triple sharing.|
|Php 750 per person for twin sharing.|
|Php 950 solo room.|
|TOUR SCHEDULE FOR JOINER TOURS|
|Thursday night to Sunday.|
|Monday night to Thursday.|