Ilocos Package Tour Plus Vigan. Travel back in time with our very affordable Ilocos Package Tour and enjoy Pagudpod and Vigan. Ilocos is known for Vigan City’s rich historical past and paradise beaches and windmills in Pagudpod.
Enjoy the 16th century feel of the churches, the mansions, museums, and the markets. Dive and swim in Ilocos’ beaches. Have fun interacting with the hospitable people of Ilocos with our Ilocos Package Tour Plus Vigan.
In Pagudpod plus Vigan Tour Package, feast and be merry with Ilocos’ local delicacies like pinakbet, empanada, longganisa, and chichacorn.
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours to bring your memorable vacation with our Ilocos Package Tour
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 3
|SITES TO VISIT||
|DON’T FORGET TO BRING||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- For combined tours, reservation must be made one month in advance of chosen travel date
- Limited slots only. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Promo is not valid during the Holy Week and peak seasons.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring your travel voucher upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservation are non-refundable.
- Travel time usually takes 6 to 7 hours.
- Estimated time of departure from Manila is at 9:00 p.m. / Estimated time of arrival in Manila is at 11:30 p.m. on the third day.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge. They’ll sit on the lap of their parents during travel.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per Tourist van or 1 to 49 per Tourist Bus).
- FOR JOINERS TOURS – If your tour was CANCELLED because of the bad weather. Your tour will be automatically re-schedule Only next week until the weather is ok.
- Combined tours are only scheduled during the weekend (Thursday night to Sunday) And for weekday (Monday night to Thursday)
- Departure for combined tours are on Thursday nights only.
- PRIVATE TOURS can also be set on your preferred travel date.
(OPTION 1) WEEK-END TOURS W/ entrance and breakfast
Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment will be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
(OPTION 2 AND 3) WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly time & Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly Time @ SM Mall of Asia (MOA) in open-parking (for Joiners tour only).
- 09:00 pm – ETD to Ilocos.
- 6:00 A.M. Estimated Time of Arrival in Vigan, Ilocos Sur
- 8:30 A.M. – 11:00 A.M Start of City Tour
Vigan Arch, Burgos Museum, Plaza Burgos, Vigan Heritage Village, St. Paul Metropolitan Cathedral, Calle Crisologo, Burgos Museum and Crisologo Museum, Pagburnayan Pottery, Bell Tower, Baluarte, Hidden Garden, Ilocos Sur Arch, 7 Wonders Arch, Juan Luna Shrine
- 12:30 P.M Lunch Batac Ilocos Norte
Start of City Tour:
La Paz Sand Dunes, Marcos Museum & Mausoleum, Marcos Gallery, Paoay Church, Sand Dunes, Malacanang of the North, Paoay Lake
- 6:00 P.M Hotel Check In
- 5:00 A.M Breakfast
- 6:00 A.M Start of Tour
Pagudpud Arch, Patapat via Duct, Kaibigan Falls, Bantay Abot Cave, Blue Lagoon (Pagudpud Beach), Kabigan Falls (Pagudpud), Bangue Wind Mill, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Burgos Windmill, Empanada Specialties, Cape Bojeridor, Dragon Fruit Farm, Baccara Church
- 5:00 P.M Return to Hotel Accommodation
- 6:00 P.M Dinner (Guest Own Account)
- 7:00 P.M Start of Tour
Laoag Capitol, Laoag Sinking Bell Tower, Laoag City Hall, Laoag Plaza, Laoag Arch
- 9:00 P.M back to Hotel Accommodation
- 6:00 A.M Breakfast
- 7:00 A.M Check-Out of Hotel and Start of Tour
Museo de Laoag, Sta Monica Church, Marcos Berth Place, Ilocos Norte Arch, Tabaco Plantation
- 12:00 N.N Lunch at Herrensia Pakbet Pitza Restaurant (Guest Own Account)
- 1:00 P.M Jackie Pinili Pasalubong
- 2:00 P.M 4-star Ilocos Delicacy
- 3:30 P.M Bantay Bridge
- 11:00 P.M estimated arrival at Manila
|OPTION 1: Joiners tours (room sharing) Every Thursday night to Sunday.|
|Php-2,650 per person for group of 6 persons and up|
|Php-2,750 per person for group of 4 persons|
|Php-2,850 per person for group of 3 persons|
|Php-2,950 per person for group of 2 persons|
|Php-3,500 for solo traveler|
|ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR SEPARATE ROOMS:|
|Quadruple sharing- Php 300 per person.|
|Triple sharing- Php 400 per person.|
|Twin sharing- Php 550 per person.|
|Solo Travelers- Php 1,100.|
|OPTION 2 (JOINERS TOURS) Every week Monday Night to Thursday|
|BOOKING PERIOD: Until August 31 2017|
|TRAVEL PERIOD: Until May 31 2018|
|Php-3,100 per persons for group of 4 persons|
|Php-3,300 per persons for group of 3 persons|
|Php-3,500 per persons for group of 2 persons|
|Php-4,250 for solo travelers|
|OPTION 3. (EXCLUSIVE TOURS)|
|CAN YOU CHOOSE AT YOUR OWN PROFFERED TRAVEL DATE|
|Php-3,500 per persons for group of 10 persons|
|Php-3,889 per persons for group of 9 persons|
|Php-4,375 per persons for group of 8 persons|
|Php-5,000 per persons for group of 7 persons|
|Php-5,834 per persons for group of 6 persons|
|Php-7,000 per persons for group of 5 persons|
|This rate are base of per 1 tourist Van|
|List of hotel accommodation. (Depends of availability)