Nagsasa Cove Affordable Package Tour. In Nagsasa Cove is another hidden paradise in the Philippines located at the western coast of Zambales. With a picturesque background of green mountains and waterfalls, Nagsasa cove welcomes you to an extraordinary vacation.
Nagsasa cove covers twice the size than most of the beaches in Zambales. Its clear blue water is perfect for a relaxing swim while the peaceful sandy shore is great for an overnight camping trip with our Nagsasa Cove Affordable Package Tour.
You can swim, play, camp, or just chill in this getaway. Plus, you also get to enjoy Capones Island. Have the best beach experience at Nagsasa Cove.
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours to bring your memorable vacation with Our Nagsasa Cove Affordable Package Tour.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 2
|SITES TO VISIT||
|DON’T FORGET TO BRING||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Promo is not valid during the Holy Week and peak seasons.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Voucher upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservation are non-refundable.
- Travel time usually takes 3 to 4 hours.
2 Days and 1 Night Tour Timeline
Assembly time & Departure
- 12:30 am – 1st pick up @ St. Dominic Bacoor Cavite.
- 01:30 am – 2nd pick up @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 02:30 am – ETD to San Antonio, Zambales.
- 06:30 am – ETA @ San Antonio, Zambales (wet & dry market).
- 07:30 am – ETA @ Brgy. Pundaquit San Antonio Zambales.
- 07:45 am – ETD to Nagsasa Cove.
- 10:00 am – ETA @ Nagsasa Cove.
- 10:15 am – Free time to relax and explore Nagsasa Cove.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch (optional).
- 02:30 pm – ETD going to Capones Island.
- 03:00 pm – ETA @ Capones Island and free time to explore Island and Light house.
- 05:00 pm – ETD back to Brgy. Pundaquit San Antonio, Zambales.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner (optional).
- 07:00 am – Breakfast (optional).
- 08:00 am – Pack up.
- 08:30 am – Travel back to Brgy. Pundaquit.
- 10:00 am – Time of departure going Subic.
- 11:00 am – Early lunch (guest own account) any available restaurant near in Subic.
- 12:00 nn – Travel time going to Duty Free in Subic.
- 01:00 pm – ETA @ Duty Free in Subic.
- 05:00 pm – Travel time back to Manila.
- 08:00 pm – ETA @ Manila.
|PRICE LIST FOR JOINER TOUR PACKAGE:||PRICE LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE TOURS|
|Php 1,699 per person for group of 5 persons and up.||Php 1,800 per person (group of 14 persons) FREE + 1.|
|Php 1,799 per person for group of 4 persons.||Php 1,900 per person (group of 13 persons).|
|Php 1,899 per person for group of 3 persons.||Php 2,000 per person (group of 12 persons).|
|Php 1,999 per person for group of 2 persons.||Php 2,100 per person (group of 11 persons).|
|Php 2,200 per person (group of 10 persons).|
|ADDITIONAL FOR SEPARATE OF TENT:||Php 2,445 per person (group of 9 persons).|
|Php 50 per person for group of 5 persons for 1 tent.||Php 2,750 per person (group of 8 persons).|
|Php 100 per person for group of 4 persons for 1 tent.||Php 3,143 per person (group of 7 persons).|
|Php 150 per person for group of 3 persons for 1 tent.||Php 3,667 per person (group of 6 persons).|
|Php 200 per person for group of 2 persons for 1 tent.||Php 4,400 per person (group of 5 persons).|
|Php 500 per tent for solo traveler.|
|TOUR SCHEDULE FOR JOINER TOUR.||Exclusive tour can also set your preferred travel date.|
|Saturday to Sunday, Wednesday to Thursday and Every Holiday.|