Panagbenga Festival Tour Package . The Panagbenga Festival showcases the many floral floats and native dances. The fragrant smells that could be presently teasing olfactory senses are probably less from the now-dried flowers from Valentine’s Day than air floating all the way from Baguio City. At this time of year, the City of Pines is almost surely in flower fury over Panagbenga festival, the city’s biggest festival.
Experience the best of the Summer Capital of the Philippines with its cold climate, and you’ll have the rest and fun you need. Enjoy Baguio City’s finest spots that tourists from all over the world visit every day! We’ll take you to nearby towns like La Trinidad, Benguet where the Strawberry Farm is located.
Experience Baguio in another level with these amazing Baguio Tour Packages and let the Baguio’s tourist spots tell you its stories.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION|| |
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 2 |
|PACKAGE INCLUSION|| |
|SITES TO VISIT|| |
- Php200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment well be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule
- Bring contract upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservation are non-refundable.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van)
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date
- The reservation fee will deducted from the total package cost.
Assembly time & Departure
- 11:00 Pm – Assembly time.
- 11:30 Pm -ETD to Baguio City.
- 04:00 am breakfast @ any available restaurant
- 05:00 am Estimated time of arrival @ baguio city
- 06:00 am start of tours Wright park, the mansion, mines view, botanical garden, good Shepperd,
- 08:00 am start @ GRAND STREET PARADE (session road)
- 12,00 nn lunch (guest on account)
- 04:30 pm Burnham park
- 05:00 pm Lourdes grotto
- 05:30 pm diplomat hotel
- 06:00 pm room accommodation check in
- 06:30 pm free time to rest or explore the Baguio city
- 06:00 am free breakfast
- 06:30 am start of tour -Bell church, Strawberry farm
- 08:00 am hotel check out
- 08:10 am watch of GRAND FLOAT PARADE (session road)
- 12:00 nn lunch GUEST OWN ACCOUNT
- 01:00 pm PMA academy
- 02:00 pm lions head
- 04:00 pm back to manila
- 09:00 pm estimated time of arrival @ manila
- 10:00 pm estimated time of arrival in manila
|OPTION 1: JOINERS TOUR (2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT)||OPTION 2 |
FOR EXCLUSIVE TOURS (you can also set on your preferred travel date)
|Php 1,699 per person for group of 6 persons and up||Php 2,000 per person for groups of 14 persons FREE + 1.|
|Php 1,799 per person for group of 5 persons||Php 2,200 per person for groups of 13 persons|
|Php 1,850 per person for group of 4 persons||Php 2,300 per person for groups of 12 persons|
|Php 1,899 per person for group of 3 persons||Php 2,500 per person for groups of 11 persons|
|Php 1,999 per person for group of 2 persons||Php 2,600 per person for groups of 10 persons|
|Php 2,199 per person for solo traveler||Php 2,889 per person for groups of 9 persons|
|Php 3,250 per person for groups of 8 persons|
|ADDITIONAL SEPARATE OF ROOM:||Php 3,715 per person for groups of 7 persons|
|Php 300 per person for group of 5 person for family room||Php 4,334 per person for groups of 6 persons|
|Php 400 per person for group of 4 person for quadruple sharing||Php 5,200 per person for groups of 5 persons|
|Php 450 per person for group of 3 person for triple sharing|
|Php 500 per person for group of 2 person for twin sharing|
|Php 1,400 for solo travelers in a room|
FOR SUPER PEAK SEASON additional of Php 200 per person (holy week, Christmas and new year)
February 25 to 26, 2017