Mount Pinatubo Tour Package. Mount Pinatubo is one of the most well-known volcanoes in the Philippines because of its historical eruption in back in 1991. Located in the tripoint of Pampanga, Tarlac and Zambales provinces.
Mount Pinatubo is now a tourist destination especially for adventurous mountaineers and trekkers.
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours to bring your memorable vacation with Our Mount Pinatubo Tour Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule Voucher upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 3 to 4 hours.
- ETD from Manila at 3:00 a.m., ETA in Manila at 9:30 p.m. on the second day.
- Children below 3 years old are FREE of charge. They’ll sit on the lap of their parents during travel.
- Private tour can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 persons per room.
- Php 500 reservation fee will deducted from the total package cost.
- Balance to be settled 15 days before travel date.
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment must be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
Day Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 03:30 am – Assembly time.
- 04:00 am – ETD to Tarlac.
- 05:00 am – Stop over at Jollibee / McDonald’s / 7-11 (along North Luzon Expressway).
- 06:30 am – Departure to Registration Hall.
- 07:30 am – ETA at Registration Hall, Meet up with the coordinator in Tarlac.
- 07:40 am – Start of adventure with a ride on a 4×4 vehicle.
- 08:40 am – ETA at the jump-off point at Mt. Pinatubo via short trail.
- 09:40 am – ETA at Mt. Pinatubo. Swim in crater & Free time.
- 12:30 pm – Start of trek down.
- 10:00 pm – Board on 4×4 vehicles.
- 02:30 pm – Arrive at Registration Hall, ETD to Metro Manila.
- 07:00 pm – ETA at Metro Manila.
|PRICE JOINER TOUR (rates are based per 4×4 track)||PRICE LIST FOR EXECUTIVE DAY TOUR:|
|Php 2,800 per person, for group of 5 persons||Php 1,999 per person (for groups of 15).|
|Php 3,500 per person, for group of 4 persons|
|Php 4,667 per person, for group of 3 persons|
|Php 7,500 per person, for group of 2 persons|