Sagada Travel Package. Sagada is one of the most enchanted places in the Philippines. If you want to have the adventure of a lifetime, our very affordable Sagada Travel Package are the right one for you!
Experience more of the place as we tour you around Sagada. Be adventurous as we take you to some of the most popular caves in the place in Sagada Tour Package. Learn more about the culture of the people as you interact with the friendly locals of Sagada. You also get to visit weaving and pottery houses that you will surely love.
Sagada also boasts of its natural resources like the Big Falls, the Echo Valley, Lake Danum and many more. Witness the most romantic sunset in Sagada and be amazed with the place’s beauty and magic with our Sagada Tour Package.
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours to bring your memorable vacation with Sagada Travel Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION|| |
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 3 |
|PACKAGE INCLUSION|| |
|SITE TO VISIT|| |
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations is first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once booking have been finalized, all reservation are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 9 to 10 hours.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van).
- Combined tours are only scheduled during the weekend (Thursday night to Sunday for weekend tours and Monday nights to Thursday for weekdays).
- Departure for combined tour are on Thursday nights only.
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- Minimum 6 persons per room.
- The reservation fee will deducted from the total package cost.
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment will be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time.
- 09:00 pm – ETD to Banaue Rice Terraces.
- 08:00 am – ETA at Banaue Rice Terraces.
- 08:05 am – Breakfast. (guest own account)
- 09:00 am – Picture taking at Banaue Rice Terraces.
- 09:30 am – ETD to Sagada.
- 12:30 pm – ETA at Sagada Proper.
- 12:35 pm – Lunch at any available restaurant. (guest own account)
- 01:30 pm – Check-in at Hotel Accommodation
- 02:30 pm – Start of Cave Connection, Lumiang Cave and Sumaguing Cave. (guide fee 400 per person)
- 06:30 pm – Back to Hotel accommodation.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner. (guest own account)
- 05:00 am – Keltipan to view the sunrise and Sagada Rice Terraces
- 06:30 am – Back to Sagada town proper for breakfast.
- 08:00 am – Start of tour for Bomod-ok big falls.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch. (guest own account)
- 01:00 pm – Start of tour: St Mary’s Church, Echo valley, Hanging coffins, Sagada weaving, Pottery maker & Lake Danum.
- 05:00 pm – Back to Hotel accommodation.
- 06:00 pm – Free time to explore at Sagada town proper and Sagada market to buy souvenir’s.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner @ any available restaurant. (guest own account)
- 10:00 am – Picture taking at Highest point.
- 12:00 nn – ETA at La Trinidad, Benguet.
- 12:05 pm – Lunch at any available fast food.
- 01:00 pm – Start of tour: Strawberry Farm, Bell Church, Burnham Park, Wright Park, The Mansion, Mines view, Good Shepherd, Lion’s head.
- 05:00 pm – ETD to Manila.
- 11:00 pm – ETA at Manila.
|OPTION 1. (JOINERS TOURS) Thursday night to Sunday|
|Php 2,650 per person for group of 4 persons and up|
|Php 2,750 per person for group of 3 persons.|
|Php 2,999 per person for group of 2 persons.|
|Php 3,999 per persons for silo travelers|
|OPTION 2 (JOINERS TOURS) Monday night to Thursday|
|Php 3,100 per person for group of 4 persons and up|
|Php 3,300 per person for group of 3 persons|
|Php 3,500 per person for group of 2 persons|
|Php 5,999 For solo travelers|
|OPTION 3 (Exclusive tours)|
|Can you choose at your own Preferred travel date.|
|Php-3,500 per persons for group of 10 persons|
|Php-3,889 per persons for group of 9 persons|
|Php-4,375 per persons for group of 8 persons|
|Php-5,000 per persons for group of 7 persons|
|Php-5,834 per persons for group of 6 persons|