Enjoy 2 days and 1 night with our Weekend Baguio Tour Package at Baguio Holiday Villas.
Baguio City, the Summer Capital of the Philippines, is famous for its cold climate, tourist spots, pine trees, crafts and delicacies. Every place in Baguio has its own story to tell—from the historical Baguio Cathedral, Mines View Park, Burnham Park, Camp John Hay, The Manor, Philippine Military Academy, famous streets and more.
Experience the best of the Summer Capital of the Philippines with its cold climate, and you’ll have the rest and fun you need. Enjoy our Baguio Tour Package and see the finest spots that tourists from all over the world visit every day! We’ll take you to nearby towns like La Trinidad, Benguet where the Strawberry Farm is located.
Experience Baguio in another level with these amazing Baguio Tour Packages and let the Baguio’s tourist spots tell you its stories.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 2
|SITES TO VISIT||
- Php200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment well be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- For combined tours, reservation must be made one month in advance of chosen travel date
- Limited slots only. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Promo is not valid during the Holy Week
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule
- Bring contract upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservation are non-refundable.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van)
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date
- The reservation fee will deducted from the total package cost.
|Tour Package||Solo Traveler, Group of 2, Group of 3, Group of 4|
Assembly time & Departure
- 01:30 am – Assembly time.
- 02:00 am -ETD to Baguio City.
- 06:00 am – Breakfast @ any available Restaurant.
- 07:00 am – ETA @ Baguio City.
- 07:05 am – Lions Head.
- 08:00 am – Kenon Road View Deck.
- 08:30 am – Wright Park.
- 09:00 am – The Mansion.
- 09:30 am – Mines View.
- 10:00 am – Good Shepherd.
- 11:00 am – Botanical Garden.
- 11:30 am – Early Lunch (guest own account).
- 01:00 pm – Philippine Military Academy.
- 03:30 pm – Burnham Park.
- 04:00 pm – Session Road.
- 05:00 pm – Cathedral Church.
- 06:00 pm – Room Accommodation Check-in.
- 06:30 pm – Free time to rest or explore the Baguio City.
- 07:00 am – Free Breakfast Pack.
- 07:30 am – Early Check-out.
- 08:00 am – Strawberry Farm.
- 09:30 am – Bell Church.
- 10:15 am – Lourdes Grotto.
- 10:40 am – Diplomatic Hotel.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch @ any available Restaurant.
- 01:00 pm – Dinosaur Land Baguio (guest own account for entrance fee).
- 03:00 pm – Travel time back to Manila.
- 08:00 pm – ETA @ Manila.
|Baguio tour packages
2 days and 1 night
Baguio holiday villas