Baler, Aurora Tour Package 2 days and 1 night. Baler, Aurora is famous for its majestic waves and beautiful beaches, surfers will surely love. Experience the breath-taking wonders of their beaches, farms, and museums.
Learn about the town’s colorful past as we tour you around the place. Abounding with natural wonders like their falls and beaches, you can never run out of things to do in Baler, Aurora.
Aurora is also the place to be if you want to have a taste of sumptuous authentic Philippine cuisine. Experience an adventure-filled vacation with our Baler, Aurora Tour Package 2 days and 1 night.
Book your next trip with us now and enjoy exciting promos and discounts with our Baler, Aurora Tour Package 2 days and 1 night!
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 2
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 5 to 6 hours
- Estimated time of departure from Manila is at 1:00 a.m. / Estimated time of arrival in Manila is at 8:00 p.m. on the third day
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van).
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- WEEK-END TOURS
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment will be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
Assembly and Departure
- 12:30 am – Assembly time @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 01:00 am – ETD going to Baler, Aurora.
- 07::00 am – ETA at Baler, Aurora.
- 07:05 am – FREE Breakfast @ Aling Baby’s Lodge.
- 08:00 am – Ermita Hills.
- 08:30 am – Tumba Marina.
- 09:00 am – Digisit Falls.
- 10:10 am – Anyao Islet.
- 10:30 am – PAGASA Tower. (optional)
- 10:45 am – Dicasalarin Cove. (optional)
- 11:00 am – Artist Village. (optional)
- 11:30 am – Lighthouse. (optional)
- 11:45 am – Dicasalarin water treatment.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch. (GUEST OWN ACCOUNT)
- 01:00 pm – Baler Museum.
- 01:30 pm – Aurora House.
- 02:00 pm – Hanging bridge.
- 01:00 pm – Check-in at Aling Baby’s Transient House.
- 01:30 pm – Surfing lesson. (optional)
- 07:00 pm – Dinner.
- 05:00 am – Watch the sunrise at Ampere Beach.
- 05:45 am -Baler welcome arch.
- 06:30 am – FREE Breakfast @ Aling Baby’s Lodging house.
- 07:30 am – Mother of falls.
- 10:30 am – Baler Church.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch. (guest own account)
- 01:00 pm – Nanay Pasing Souvenir’s Shop.
- 01:30 pm – Pasalubong center.
- 02:15 pm – World’s largest Balete tree.
- 03:30 pm – Nueva Viscaya wood craft.
- 05:00 pm – ETD going Manila.
- 11:00 pm – ETA @ Manila.
|JOINERS TOUR (TWO DAYS AND ONE NIGHT)
OPTION 1 Every Saturday to Sunday
OPTION 2 Every Wednesday to Thursday
EXCLUSIVE TOURS (2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT)
FOR SUPER PEAK SEASON additional of Php 500 per person (holy week, Christmas and new year)