Baler aurora with dingalan tours 3 days and 2 night . Baler and dingalan Aurora is famous for its majestic waves and beautiful beaches, surfers will surely love. Experience the breath-taking wonders of their beaches, farms, and museums.
Learn about the town’s colorful past as we tour you around the place. Abounding with natural wonders like their falls and beaches, you can never run out of things to do in Baler, Aurora Tour Package.
Aurora is also the place to be if you want to have a taste of sumptuous authentic Philippine cuisine. Experience an adventure-filled vacation in Baler, Aurora Tour Package.
Book your next trip with us now and enjoy exciting promos and discounts with Baler Tour Package.!
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 2
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
- Customers are advised to call the Travel Agent before purchasing the The Payment to confirm the availability of your preferred travel dates
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, heavy rain, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits,or if not reach the minimum number of joiners (for joiners) and the likes.
- Children/Young adult’s ages eighteen (18) below alone are not allowed to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of legal age will be allowed.
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Before reservation, please understand and comply with the rules and regulations of the company.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food and activities. Except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund or deposit to the company in a written contract in order to accomplish complete travel package.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written advised or contract between the guest/s and the company will be not be entertained.
- Cancelling and rescheduling for any appointed trip shall have Approval and an additional fees/subject to penalty.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s may anticipate with deficiencies (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately with the company to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animal shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse for any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any malicious acts of maliciousness immediately to the company president or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost items on issues due to negligence and the likes.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours in case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS are not liable for Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour.
- For Joiners tours – If your tour was CANCELLED because of the bad weather. Your tour will be automatically re-schedule the next Week Until the weather is ok.
- Strictly Non-Refundable, Non-cancelation less than 30 days before Travel date. All reservation fee is nonrefundable.
- Cancelling on the day of departure or no show on the day of departure is prohibited. The client must settle their total balance and send the proof (deposit slip or online transfer confirmation) on the day to avoid legal action.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to demand the unsettled balance paid or they will do a necessary legal action.
50% down payment and other 50% balance will be collected on the day of departure
|Tour Duration||2 days|
|Tour Option||Exclusive Tour, Joiners Tour|
Assembly and Departure
- 12:30 am – Assembly time @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 01:00 am – ETD going to Baler, Aurora.
01:00 am pick up and proceed to the dinlangan aurora
06:00 am eta at dinlangan
07:00 am start of tours
Light House (Dingalan View Deck)
Lamao Cave (depends on Weather condition)
03:00 pm travel time going to baler aurora
07:00 Pm eta of baler aurora and room check inn
08:00 a.m. Ermita Hills
08:30 a.m. Tumba Marina
09:00 a.m. Digisit Falls
10:10 a.m. Anyao Islet
10:30 a.m. PAGASA Tower (optional)
10:45 a.m. Dicasalarin Cove (optional)
11:00 a.m. artist village (optional)
11:30 a.m. Light house(optional)
11:45 a.m. Dicasalarin water treatment
12:00 nn Lunch (GUEST OWN ACCCOUNT)
01:00 pm baler museum
01:30 pm aurora house
02:00 pm hanging bridge
02:30 p.m. Surf lesson (optional)
05:00 p.m. Check-in
07:00 p.m. Dinner
05:00 a.m. watch the sunrise at Ampere Beach
05:45 a.m. baler welcome arch
06:30 a.m. FREE Breakfast @ aling babies lodging house
07:30 a.m. Mother of falls
10:30 a.m. Baler Church
12:00 p.m. lunch (guest own account
01:00 p.m. Nanay pasing souvenir’s shop
01:30 p.m. pasalubong center
02:15 p.m. World’s largest Balete tree
03:30 p.m. Nueva viscaya wood craft
05:00 p.m. Estimated time of departure
11:00 p.m. Estimated time of arrival in Manila
BALER WITH DINAGLAN TOUR PACKAGES
3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS
Php-3,500 per persons for group of 10 persons
Php-3,889 per persons for group of 9 persons
Php-4,375 per persons for group of 8 persons
Php-5,000 per persons for group of 7 persons
Php-5,844 per persons for group of 6 persons
Php-7,000 per persons for group of 5 persons
Php-8,750 per persons for group of 4 persons