Sagada Travel Package. Sagada is one of the most enchanted places in the Philippines. If you want to have the adventure of a lifetime, our very affordable Sagada Travel Package are the right one for you!
Experience more of the place as we tour you around Sagada. Be adventurous as we take you to some of the most popular caves in the place in Sagada Tour Package. Learn more about the culture of the people as you interact with the friendly locals of Sagada. You also get to visit weaving and pottery houses that you will surely love.
Sagada also boasts of its natural resources like the Big Falls, the Echo Valley, Lake Danum and many more. Witness the most romantic sunset in Sagada and be amazed with the place’s beauty and magic with our BANAUE Sagada BAGUIO Tour Package.
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours to bring your memorable vacation with Sagada Travel Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 4
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Reservations is first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once booking have been finalized, all reservation are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 9 to 10 hours.
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
- The reservation fee will deducted from the total package cost.
- Php 200 per person to reserve for EARLY RESERVATION and 50% balance for the down-payment will be settled 7 days before the travel date and 50% BALANCE WELL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
4 Days and 3 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time.
- 09:00 pm – ETD to Banaue Rice Terraces.
- 08:00 am estimated time of arrival @ banaue rice terraces
- 08:05 am breakfast (guest own account)
- 09:00 am picture taking @ banaue rice terraces
- 09:30 am travel time going to sagada
- 12:30 pm estimated time of arrival @ sagada proper
- 12:35 pm lunch @ any available restaurant (guest own account)
- 01:30 pm check in @ accommodation
- 02:30 pm start of cave connection lumiang cave and sumaguing cave (guide fee 400 per person)
- 06:30 pm back to accommodation
- 07:00 pm dinner (guest own account)
- 05:00 am keltipan to view the sun rice and sagada rice terraces
- 06:30 am back to sagada town proper for breakfast
- 08:00 am start of tour for bomod-ok big falls
- 12:00 nn luch (guest own account)
- 01:00 pm stat of tour
St Mary’s church, Echo valley, Hanging coffins, Sagada weaving, Pottery maker , Lake danum
- 05:00 pm back to accommodation
- 06:00 pm free time to explore @ sagada town proper and sagada market to buy souvenir’s
- 07:00 pm dinner (guest own account) @ any available restaurant
- 06:00 am breakfast (guest own account) and early check out
- 06:30 am travel time going to baguio city
- 10:00 am picture taking @ highest point
- 12:00 nn estimated time of arrival @ la Trinidad benguet
- 12:05 pm luch @ any available fast food
- 01:00 pm start of tour
Strawberry Farm, Bell church, Burnham park, Wright Park, the mansion, Mines view, Good shepherd
- 05:00 pm hotel check in
- 07:00 am free hotel breakfast
- 08:00 am hotel check out and start of tours
botanical garden, pma academy, session road, cathedral church, Lourdes grotto, diplomatic hotel, Lions head
- 12:00 nn lunch @any available restaurant
- 01:00 pm dinosaur land baguio (guest own account for entrance fee)
- 03:00 pm travel time back to manila
|PRICE LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE TOURS|
|Php 4,100 per person (groups of 14 persons) FREE + 1|
|Php 4,200 per person (groups of 13 persons)|
|Php 4,300 per person (groups of 12 persons)|
|Php 4,400 per person (groups of 11 persons)|
|Php 4,500 per person (groups of 10 persons)|