Banaue Sagada Baguio Tour Packages 4 days and 3 nights. Sagada is one of the most enchanted places in the Philippines. If you want to have the adventure of a lifetime, our very affordable Sagada Travel Package are the right one for you!
Experience more of the place as we tour you around Sagada. Be adventurous as we take you to some of the most popular caves in the place in Sagada Tour Package. Learn more about the culture of the people as you interact with the friendly locals of Sagada. You also get to visit weaving and pottery houses that you will surely love.
Sagada also boasts of its natural resources like the Big Falls, the Echo Valley, Lake Danum and many more. Witness the most romantic sunset in Sagada and be amazed with the place’s beauty and magic with our Banaue Sagada Baguio Tour Packages 4 days and 3 nights
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours to bring your memorable vacation with Banaue Sagada Baguio Tour Packages 4 days and 3 nights
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 4
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
- Customers are advised to call the Travel Agent before purchasing the The Payment to confirm the availability of your preferred travel dates
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, heavy rain, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits and the likes.
- Children/Young adult’s ages eighteen (18) below alone are not allowed to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of legal age will be allowed.
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Before reservation, please understand and comply with the rules and regulations of the company.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food and activities. Except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund or deposit to the company in a written contract in order to accomplish complete travel package.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written advised or contract between the guest/s and the company will be not be entertained.
- Cancelling and rescheduling for any appointed trip shall have Approval and an additional fees/subject to penalty.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s may anticipate with deficiencies (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately with the company to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animal shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse for any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any malicious acts of maliciousness immediately to the company president or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost items on issues due to negligence and the likes.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours in case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS are not liable for Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour.
- For Joiners tours – If your tour was CANCELLED because of the bad weather. Your tour will be automatically re-schedule the next Week Until the weather is ok.
- Strictly Non-Refundable, Non-cancelation less than 30 days before Travel date. All reservation fee is nonrefundable.
- Cancelling on the day of departure or no show on the day of departure is prohibited. The client must settle their total balance and send the proof (deposit slip or online transfer confirmation) on the day to avoid legal action.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to demand the unsettled balance paid or they will do a necessary legal action.
50% down payment and other 50% balance will be collected on the day of departure
|Tour Duration||4 days|
|Tour Option||Exclusive Tour|
|Tour Package||Exclusive / Private Tours|
4 Days and 3 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time.
- 09:00 pm – ETD to Banaue Rice Terraces.
- 08:00 am estimated time of arrival @ banaue rice terraces
- 08:05 am breakfast (guest own account)
- 09:00 am picture taking @ banaue rice terraces
- 09:30 am travel time going to sagada
- 12:30 pm estimated time of arrival @ sagada proper
- 12:35 pm lunch @ any available restaurant (guest own account)
- 01:30 pm check in @ accommodation
- 02:30 pm start of cave connection lumiang cave and sumaguing cave (guide fee 400 per person)
- 06:30 pm back to accommodation
- 07:00 pm dinner (guest own account)
- 08:00 am start of tour for bomod-ok big falls
- 12:00 nn luch (guest own account)
- 01:00 pm stat of tour
- St Mary’s church
- Echo valley
- Hanging coffins
- Sagada weaving
- Pottery maker
- Lake danum
- 05:00 pm back to accommodation
- 06:00 pm free time to explore @ sagada town proper and sagada market to buy souvenir’s
- 07:00 pm dinner (guest own account) @ any available restaurant
- 06:00 am breakfast (guest own account) and early check out
- 06:30 am travel time going to baguio city
- 10:00 am picture taking @ highest point
- 12:00 nn estimated time of arrival @ la Trinidad benguet
- 12:05 pm lunch @ any available fast food
- 01:00 pm start of tour
- Strawberry Farm
- Bell church
- Burn-harm park
- Wright Park
- The mansion
- Mines view
- Good shepherd
- Lions head
- 05:00 pm Room Check inn
- 07:00 am Free Breakfast and early check out
- 08:00 am Start of tours.
- Pma academy
- Lourdes grotto
- 03:00 pm Travel back to manila
Banaue Sagada Baguio
4 days and 3 nights
Php-4,500 per pax for group of 10 persons
Php-4,945 per pax for group of 9 persons
Php-5,500 per pax for group of 8 persons
Php-6,215 per pax for group of 7 persons
Php-7,166 per pax for group of 6 persons
Php-8,500 per pax for group of 5 persons
Php-10,500 per pax for group of 4 persons