Bolinao Tour Package. The famous Hundred Islands National Park, located in the province of Pangasinan has four famous Islands: Quezon Island, Marcos Island, Lopez Island and Children’s Island.
The Hundred Islands is home to many caves and terrains that are suitable for hiking and camping trips. Enjoy the picturesque view through various viewing decks in the islands. With our very affordable Bolinao Tour Package, you can now experience the complete island experience!
Avail of our Bolinao Tour Package and discount promos for an adventure-filled vacation for your next trip.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 2
|SITES TO VISIT||
|DON’T FORGET TO BRING||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
- Customers are advised to call the Travel Agent before purchasing the The Payment to confirm the availability of your preferred travel dates
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, heavy rain, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits,or if not reach the minimum number of joiners (for joiners) and the likes.
- Children/Young adult’s ages eighteen (18) below alone are not allowed to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of legal age will be allowed.
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Before reservation, please understand and comply with the rules and regulations of the company.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food and activities. Except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund or deposit to the company in a written contract in order to accomplish complete travel package.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written advised or contract between the guest/s and the company will be not be entertained.
- Cancelling and rescheduling for any appointed trip shall have Approval and an additional fees/subject to penalty.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s may anticipate with deficiencies (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately with the company to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animal shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse for any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any malicious acts of maliciousness immediately to the company president or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost items on issues due to negligence and the likes.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours in case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS are not liable for Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour.
- For Joiners tours – If your tour was CANCELLED because of the bad weather. Your tour will be automatically re-schedule the next Week Until the weather is ok.
- Strictly Non-Refundable, Non-cancelation less than 30 days before Travel date. All reservation fee is nonrefundable.
- Cancelling on the day of departure or no show on the day of departure is prohibited. The client must settle their total balance and send the proof (deposit slip or online transfer confirmation) on the day to avoid legal action.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to demand the unsettled balance paid or they will do a necessary legal action.
50% down payment and other 50% balance will be collected on the day of departure
|Tour Option||Joiners Tour|
|Tour Duration||2 days|
|Season||Regular Season, Super Peak Season|
|Tour Package||1 person, 10 persons, 11 persons, 12 persons, 13 persons, 14 persons, 15 persons, 2 persons, 3 persons, 4 persons, 5 persons, 6 persons, 7 persons, 8 persons, 9 persons|
2 Days and 1 Night Tour Timeline
- 01:00 am – Pick up and ETD to Bolinao, Pangasinan.
- 05:30 am – breakfast in any available restaurant in Alominos, Pangasinan. (GUEST OWN ACCOUNT)
- 06:30 am – Travel time going to Bolinao, Pangasinan.
- ETA @ Bolinao Falls.
- Lunch (guest own account) @ Sungayan Grill or Mangunguna Restaurant.
- Enchanted Cave.
- Bolinao Light house.
- Patar Beach.
- Bolinao Church.
- Travel time travel back to Alominos, Pangasinan.
- 06:30 pm – Hotel Check-in.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner (guest own account).
- 07:00 am – Free pack breakfast.
- 08:00 am -Start of Hundred Island tours.
- 12:00 pm – Lunch (guest own account).
- 01:00 pm – Alominos Church.
- 02:00 pm – Alominos Market.
- 03:00 pm – Travel time back to Manila.
- 08:00 pm – ETA @ Manila.
BOLINAO + HUNDRED ISLAND TOURS
2 Days and 1 night
Regular Season January to December
Php 2,000 per person for group of 4 persons
Php 2,300 per person for group of 3 persons
Php 2,500 per person for group of 2 persons
Php 3,000 per person for solo travelers
SUPER PEAK SEASON: Dec 23-26-28-jan 2 2019, April 9-11 2019
Php 2,500 per person for group of 4 persons
Php 2,899 per person for group of 3 persons
Php 3,299 per person for group of 2 persons
Php 3,999 per person for solo travelers
TRAVEL SCHEDULE FOR JOIN TOURS
7-8, 11-2, 14-15, 18-19, 21-22, 25-26, 28-29
5-6, 9-10, 12-13, 16-17, 19-20, 23-24, 26-27, 30-31
1-2, 2-3, 6-7, 9-10, 13-14, 16-17, 20-21, 23-24, 27-28, 30-Dec 1 2019
7-8, 11-12, 14-15, 18-19, 21-22, 26-27, 28-29, 29-30