Cagayan Valley Tour Package. It’s a province of the Philippines in the Cagayan Valley region in the northeast of Luzon Island and includes the Babuyan Islands to the north.
The Original Caving Capital of the Philippines until the discovery of the largest cave in the Philippines and third in the world. Cagayan Valley is the second largest region of the Philippines in terms of land area.
Book now with cheapest and budget Cagayan Valley Tour Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 3
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Itinerary are subject to change depends of weather, trapick
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company. However, if the guests agree or are willing to have travel insurance, they must pay for it and the company will provide them.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits, and the likes.
- Children/Young adults ages eighteen (18) below alone are not legal to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of permissible age will be allowed.
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Before reservation, please understand and comply the rules and regulations of the company.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food, activities. Except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund to the company in a written contract in able to accomplish complete travel package.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written testimony between the guest/s and the company will be denied.
- For Cancelling and rescheduling at least 20 days before the travel date for any appointed trip shall have an additional fee of 35% total amount.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s shall anticipate with low standards (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately with the company to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animals shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse in any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any acts of maliciousness immediately to the company president or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost issues due to negligence and the likes.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- For Cancelling less than 19 days before travel date your payment is automatic profited.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Strictly No refundable.
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS are not liable for Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour.
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS right to cancel any appointed dates/schedule just in case that with not reach the minimum persons for the joiners tours
|Tour Duration||3 days|
|Tour Option||Exclusive Tour|
3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 07:00 pm – Assembly time.
- 07:30 pm – ETD to Cagayan Valley.
- 06:00 am – Breakfast. (guest own account)
- 07:00 am – Callao-cave.
- 09:30 am – Our lady of Piat.
- 10:15 am – Butun bridge.
- 12:00 nn – Lunch. (guest own account)
- 01:00 pm – Magapit brige.
- 04:00 pm – Hotel check-in and free time to rest.
- Island tour: Cape Engano, Palauig Island, Crocodile Island, Punta Verde & Anguib Beach.
- Back to Hotel.
- 05:00 am wake up time and early check out
06:00 am Free breakfast and free time at your own liesure
12:00 nn lunch (guest own account) and check out at the hotel
01:00 pm travel back to manila
11:00 pm arrival in manila (ARRIVAL IN DIFFERENT DAY)
Cagayan Valley Tour Packages
3 Days and 2 Nights
Php-4,500 per pax for group of 10 persons
Php-4,945 per pax for group of 9 persons
Php-5,500 per pax for group of 8 persons
Php-6,215 per pax for group of 7 persons
Php-7,166 per pax for group of 6 persons
Php-8,500 per pax for group of 5 persons
Php-10,500 per pax for group of 4 persons