Caramoan Tour Package 4 days and 3 nights. Caramoan, Camarines Norte is well preserved Eco tourism sites. It’s filled with marine life, islets, diving spots, corals, beach, underground caves, rivers, lagoons, freshwater pools and rock formations.
It was the location site for the reality TV series “Survivor” in 2013. Clean blue water of Caramoan beach are great for water activity like swimming, snorkeling and other water sports in Caramoan Tour Package.
Travel back in time and learn about Caramoan’s rich historical past through Church and Shrine. Avail our travel promo now for a fun filled vacation with Caramoan Tour Package 4 days and 3 nights.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 4
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Always ask your tour guide for assistance regarding your itinerary.
- Some islands may not be accessible due to water level (such as low tide) conditions. Your safety is our top priority. We cannot risk the boat running on coral reefs during low tide conditions.
- The guests are not mandated to provide tips to the staff providing service during tours, the guides and boat crews. However, we encourage giving tips as a form of gratitude for the extra effort made to ensure guests’ satisfaction.
- Travel time usually takes 10 to 12 hours.
- We also have combined tours for small groups (1 to 14 persons per van).
- Private tours can also be set on your preferred travel date.
WEEK-DAYS TOUR AND EXCLUSIVE TOUR
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
4 Days and 3 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 09:00 pm – ETD going to Albay, Bicol.
- 07:00 a.m eta @ albay breakfast (guest own account)
- 09:00 am start of tour
- 09:05 am Kawa kawa
- 11:00 am Hoyup-huyupan cave
- 12:00 nn lunch @ camalig alabay lunch pinangat express or any available restaurant
- 01:00 pm Cagsawa Ruins, (Optional: ATV Adventure),700 per hour
- 02:00 pm Daraga Church
- 02:30 pm Lignon Hill,
- 02:45 pm Japanese Tunnel
- 04:00 pm Embarcadero Legazpi,
- 04:30 pm Legazpi Boulevard,
- 05:00 pm Sleeping Lion.
- 05:30 pm proceed to hotel check inn
- 06:30 pm rest
- 07:00 pm dinner (guest own account)
- 07:00 am free Breakfast
- 08:00 am travel time going to caramoan (4-5 hours land travel)
- 12:00 nn – Eta in Caramoan
- 01:00 pm – Start of tour
Matukad Island, Lahus Island, Cagbalinad Island & Busdak beach.
- 05:00 pm – Back to accommodation.
- 07:00 PM – Dinner. (guest own account)
- 06:30 am – Wake-up call & Free Breakfast.
- 07:45 am – Ride to Brgy. Bikal or Brgy. Paniman
- 08:00 am – Preparation for the 2nd day tour of Caramoan adventure.
- 08:30 am – Proceed to Baging Island. (Sabitang Laya beach)
- 10:00 am – Manlawi Island (Caramoan’s widest sandbar) Contivas and Light house.
- 12:00 nn – Picnic/Lunch at Manlawi Island floating cottage.
- 03:00 pm – Our Lady of the most Holy Rosary Mother of Peace grotto.
- 04:00 pm – 17 Century-old Church of St. Michael the Archangel Parish.
- 05:00 pm – Back to accommodation.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner. (guest own account)
- 04:30 am – Wake-up call & Free Pack Breakfast.
- 05:00 am – Check-out accommodation and Travel Going to albay Bicol
- 08:00 am – cagsawa church and free Time to avail atv ride (guest own account) optional
- 11:00 nn – Early lunch (guest own account)
- 12:00 nn – ETD to Manila.
- 11:30 pm – ETA at Manila.
CARAMOAN TOUR PACKAGES
4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
Php-5,500 per pax for group of 10 persons
Php-6,150 per pax for group of 9 persons
Php-6,875 per pax for group of 8 persons
Php-7,860 per pax for group of 7 persons
Php-9,200 per pax for group of 6 persons
Php-11,000 per pax for group of 5 personsADDITIONAL 1000 per persons for Holy week season1st night
2nd night and 3rd night