Caramoan with Mayon Volcano Tour Package. Caramoan, Camarines Norte is well preserved Eco tourism sites. It’s filled with marine life, islets, diving spots, corals, beach, underground caves, rivers, lagoons, freshwater pools and rock formations.
It was the location site for the reality TV series “Survivor” in 2013. Clean blue water of Caramoan beach are great for water activity like swimming, snorkeling and other water sports in Caramoan Tour Package.
Travel back in time and learn about Caramoan’s rich historical past through Church and Shrine. Avail our travel promo now for a fun filled vacation with Caramoan Tour Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||Day 3
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Itinerary are subject to change depends of weather, trapick
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company. However, if the guests agree or are willing to have travel insurance, they must pay for it and the company will provide them.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits, and the likes.
- Children/Young adults ages eighteen (18) below alone are not legal to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of permissible age will be allowed.
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Before reservation, please understand and comply the rules and regulations of the company.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food, activities. Except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund to the company in a written contract in able to accomplish complete travel package.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written testimony between the guest/s and the company will be denied.
- For Cancelling and rescheduling at least 20 days before the travel date for any appointed trip shall have an additional fee of 35% total amount.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s shall anticipate with low standards (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately with the company to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animals shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse in any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any acts of maliciousness immediately to the company president or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost issues due to negligence and the likes.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- For Cancelling less than 19 days before travel date your payment is automatic profited.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Strictly No refundable.
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS are not liable for Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour.
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS right to cancel any appointed dates/schedule just in case that with not reach the minimum persons for the joiners tours
|Tour Duration||3 days|
|Tour Option||Exclusive Tour, Joiners Tour|
3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 08:30 pm – Assembly time @ SM (MOA) Mall of Asia.
- 09:00 pm – ETD going to Albay, Bicol.
- 05:00 am – Breakfast @ any available restaurant in Naga City. (guest own account)
- 06:00 am – ETD going Caramoan.
- 10:30 am – ETA at Caramoan.
- 11:00 am – Early lunch.
- 12:00 nn – Room accommodation Check-in.
- 01:00 pm – Matukad Island, Lahus Island, Cagbalinad Island & Busdak beach.
- 05:00 pm – Back to accommodation.
- 07:00 PM – Dinner. (guest own account)
- 06:30 am – Wake-up call & Breakfast. (guest own account)
- 07:45 am – Ride to Brgy. Bikal or Brgy. Paniman
- 08:00 am – Preparation for the 2nd day tour of Caramoan adventure.
- 08:30 am – Proceed to Baging Island. (Sabitang Laya beach)
- 10:00 am – Manlawi Island (Caramoan’s widest sandbar) Contivas and Light house.
- 12:00 nn – Picnic/Lunch at Manlawi Island floating cottage.
- 01:00 pm – 17 Century-old Church of St. Michael the Archangel Parish.
- 03:00 pm – Our Lady of the most Holy Rosary Mother of Peace grotto.
- 05:00 pm – Back to accommodation.
- 07:00 pm – Dinner. (gues own account)
- 05:30 am – Wake-up call & Breakfast.
- 06:30 am – Check-out accommodation and to proceed at Town proper.
- 06:35 am – travel going to Mayon volcano
- 08:30 am – cagsawa church and free to to avail atv ride (guest own account) optional
- 11:00 am – cwc wakeboarding
- 12:00 nn – lunch (guest own account)
- 01:00 am – ETD to Manila.
- 11:30 pm – ETA at Manila.
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather traffic condition without prior notice.)
CARAMOAN WITH MAYON VOLCANO TOUR
3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS
PEAK SEASON Promo Dec TO MAY
Php-4,700 per pax for group of 4 persons
Php-4,900 per pax for group of 3 persons
Php-5,200 per pax for group of 2 persons
Php-8,200 for solo travelers
SUPER PEAK Promo HOLIWEEK, CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR SEASON
Php-5,200 per pax for group of 4 persons
Php-5,400 per pax for group of 3 persons
Php-5,700 per pax for group of 2 persons
Php-9,200 for solo travelers
LEAN SEASON Promo June 1 to Nov 30 2019
Php-4,200 per pax for group of 4 persons
Php-4,400 per pax for group of 3 persons
Php-4,700 per pax for group of 2 persons
Php-6,200 for solo travelers
Exclusive / Private Tours
Php-5,500 per pax for group of 10 persons
Php-6,056 per pax for group of 9 persons
Php-6,750 per pax for group of 8 persons
Php-7,642 per pax for group of 7 persons
Php-8,834 per pax for group of 6 persons
Php-10,700 per pax for group of 5 persons
Php-13,250 per pax for group of 4 persons
Hotel name: Casita Mia Bed and breakfast