To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests. Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed
- Non cancelation
- Non Transferable
- This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Please be reminded that sneak in (without bed) are not allowed as a standard rule, so sneak in person should refrain from proceeding to the front desk, upon check-in. Just present the passport of the lead name in the booking, no need to show the tour voucher. Failure to comply will client’s own risk for charges incur.
- tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
- No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
- For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
- In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
- As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card. All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
- All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|Tour Duration||4 days|
|Tour Option||Exclusive Tour, Joiners Tour|
4 Days and 3 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- Schedule are to be coordinated by Astrokidd Travel and Tours.
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport at midnight, you are warmly welcomed and transfer to hotel in city center, check in, relax.
Hanoi – Halong bay overnight cruise (B, L, D)
Note: From the first September 2018, the Expressway connecting Hanoi with Halong has totally completed and went into
use, help to reduce the distance from 170 km to 130km. Moving from Hanoi to Halong now takes only 2,5 hours instead of
3,5 hours with more convenient and more comfortable transportation. This saves time and get comfort for travelers, brings
a good option for Halong bay day trip in parallel with the overnight cruise tour.
9:00 Am depart for Halong bay by new Expressway
12:00 – 12:30 Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30 Savor a delectable lunch as cruises among the limestone islands.
15:00 – 16:00 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16:00 – 17:00 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island
for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17:00 – 17:30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17:30 – 19:00 Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Halong – Hanoi (B, L,D)
06:30 – 07:15 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09:00 – 10:00 Kayak around the Luon Cave.
10:15 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10:15 – 11:00 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11:00 – 12:15 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking
Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12:15 – 12:30 Disembark cruise. We will return to the main harbor before transferring to our awaiting vehicle for trip back
Hanoi, dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Hanoi city tour – departure (B, L, D )
This morning free at leisure. Time for you to wander around the Old quarter, do shopping by your own at the Dong Xuan
Market, Hang Gai Street, Hang Bong Street, Hang Ngang Street, Hang Dao Street…
Noontime, check out hotel, enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Then start city tour to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex from
outside. This famous site contains the mausoleum of the nation’s founder Ho Chi Minh, the Presidential Palace and the Ho
Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Close to this complex is the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of
city. Next place is the Restored Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) and do a cyclo tour around the 36 streets of the Hanoi old
quarter to learn more about simple life of Hanoian.
We follow this with the Tran Quoc Pagoda and West lake – the biggest lake in Hanoi.
Enjoy dinner and relax until transferring to the airport and wait for the flight
Say goodbye Vietnam, end of
FLIGHT BACK MANILA
Hanoi vietnam– Halong overnight cruise
Php-23998 per each person’s min of 2 persons
1st payment 8000 per persons
2nd payment 5000 per persons
3rd payment 5000 per persons
4th payment Must Be Settled Month Before your Travel Date
Round trip airline ticket (manila to hanoi to manila)
7 kilo cabin baggage round trip
All accommodation in Double/ Twin room with daily breakfast at
2 day 1 night cruise on Halong Bay ( private cabin – sharing boat )
Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
Private English speaking guide during guided time
Meals as indicated in the itinerary with local foods (B = breakfast; L= Lunch; D = Dinner)
Boat cruise as stated
Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
Mineral water & towel
Government taxes & Service charges
check in baggage
ph travel tax
Guide tip 6 USD per day
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
MNL 22:00 TO HAN 00:35 VIA CEBU PAC 5j-745
HAN 08:15 TO MNL 12:40 VIA CEBU PAC 5j-744
HAN 04:55 TO MNL 07:30 VIA CEBU PAC 5j-744
Jan 2020 Sold Out
Feb Sold Out
MARCH 11-15 2020
April 21-25 2020
May 6-10 2020
May 27-31 2020
June 10-13 2020