To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||DAY 3
|SITES TO VISIT||
|DON’T FORGET TO BRING||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
- Customers are advised to call the Travel Agent before purchasing the The Payment to confirm the availability of your preferred travel dates
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, heavy rain, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits,or if not reach the minimum number of joiners (for joiners) and the likes.
- Children/Young adult’s ages eighteen (18) below alone are not allowed to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of legal age will be allowed.
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Before reservation, please understand and comply with the rules and regulations of the company.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food and activities. Except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund or deposit to the company in a written contract in order to accomplish complete travel package.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written advised or contract between the guest/s and the company will be not be entertained.
- Cancelling and rescheduling for any appointed trip shall have Approval and an additional fees/subject to penalty.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than one (1) month, the guest/s may anticipate with deficiencies (due to lack of preparation from having short notice) and shall be dealt appropriately with the company to avoid too much preparation deficiencies.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animal shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse for any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any malicious acts of maliciousness immediately to the company president or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost items on issues due to negligence and the likes.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours in case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services
- ASTROKIDD TRAVEL AND TOURS are not liable for Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour.
- For Joiners tours – If your tour was CANCELLED because of the bad weather. Your tour will be automatically re-schedule the next Week Until the weather is ok.
- Strictly Non-Refundable, Non-cancelation less than 30 days before Travel date. All reservation fee is nonrefundable.
- Cancelling on the day of departure or no show on the day of departure is prohibited. The client must settle their total balance and send the proof (deposit slip or online transfer confirmation) on the day to avoid legal action.
- Astrokidd Travel and Tours has the right to demand the unsettled balance paid or they will do a necessary legal action.
|Tour Duration||3 days|
|Season||Regular Season, Super Peak Season|
|Tour Option||Joiner 1 persons, Joiners 2 persons, Joiners 3 persons, Joiners 4 persons, Joiners 5 persons, Joiners 6 persons|
3 Days and 2 Nights Tour Timeline
Assembly time & Departure
08:30 pm – Assembly Time @ SM Mall of Asia
09:00 pm – ETD to Ilocos.
6:00 am. Estimated Time of Arrival in Vigan, Ilocos Sur
Vigan Arch, Burgos Museum, Plaza Burgos, Vigan Heritage Village, St. Paul Metropolitan Cathedral, Calle Crisologo, Burgos Museum and Crisologo Museum, Pagburnayan Pottery, Bell Tower, Baluarte, Hidden Garden, Ilocos Sur Arch, 7 Wonders Arch, Juan Luna Shrine,Batac Ilocos Norte
La Paz Sand Dunes, Marcos Museum & Mausoleum, Marcos Gallery, Paoay Church, Sand Dunes, Malacanang of the North, Paoay Lake
6:00 P.M Hotel Check In
06:00 am Start of Tour
Pagudpud Arch, Patapat via Duct, Kaibigan Falls, Bantay Abot Cave, Blue Lagoon (Pagudpud Beach), Kabigan Falls (Pagudpud), Bangue Wind Mill, Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Burgos Windmill, Empanada Specialties, Cape Bojeridor, Dragon Fruit Farm, Baccara Church Laoag Capitol, Laoag Sinking Bell Tower, Laoag City Hall, Laoag Plaza, Laoag Arch
07:00 am Start of Tour
Museo de Laoag, Sta Monica Church, Marcos Berth Place, Ilocos Norte Arch, Tobacco Plantation, Bantay Bridge, Vitalis resort, Grape Farm (seasonal only)
11:00 pm estimated arrival at Manila
ILOCOS VIGAN PAGUDPOD TOUR PACKAGES
3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS
Php-2500 per persons for group of 4 persons
Php-2750 per persons for group of 3 persons
Php-2998 per persons for group of 2 persons
Php-3998 for solo travelers
For exclusive/Private Tours
Php-2450 per persons for group of 14 persons
Php-2584 per persons for group of 13 persons
Php-2684 per persons for group of 12 persons
Php-2850 per persons for group of 11 persons
Php-3000 per persons for group of 10 persons
Php-3200 per persons for group of 9 persons
Php-3513 per persons for group of 8 persons
Php-3915 per persons for group of 7 persons
Php-4450 per persons for group of 6 persons
Php-5200 per persons for group of 5 persons
Php-6326 per persons for group of 4 persons
Php-8200 per persons for group of 3 persons
Php-11300 per persons for group of 2 persons
Hotel name: Westgate Hotel or any similar Hotel
Note additional Surcharge for peak season
Add 500 per each person’s
Christmas and New year season Dec 24 to Jan 1
Holy Week season April 8 to 11 2020
Round trip air conditioned transportation (Manila to Ilocos to Manila).
2 nights Hotel Room Accommodation in Laoag or San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte.
Tour around Ilocos.
Driver’s Meal & Driver’s Accommodation.
Fuel, Parking fee, and Toll fees.
Permits & Taxes.
Breakfast for 2nd day & 3rd day
3-5, 6-8, 10-11, 13-15, 17-19, 20-22, 24-26, 27-29
4-5, 8-10, 11-13, 15-17, 18-20, 22-24, 25-27, 29-31
1-3, 5-6, 8-10, 12-14, 15-17, 19-21, 22-24, 26-28, 29-dec 1
3-5, 6-8, 10-12, 13-15, 17-19, 20-22, 24-26, 26-28 , 27-29, 28-30
2-4, 3-5, 7-9, 10-12, 14-16, 17-19, 21-23, 24-26, 28-30