Laguna Educational Tour Option 3. Memories of school Educational tours trips are among the most prominent of the formative years, largely because they are a welcome break in the routine for both students and teachers. While their purpose is essentially to educate, they can also be a fun bonding experience for everyone involved.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||
|SITE TO VISIT||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- This rate is minimum of 49 persons per Bus. If less than 49 Persons are rate is subject to change Depends of Number of persons to avail
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are non-refundable.
50% Down-payment and 50% balance well be collected on the day of departure
Laguna Educational tours
Assembly and Departure
- 05:00 AM assembly
- 06:00 AM Departure going to Irri rice world museum (Los Baños Laguna)
- 08:00 AM Estimated time of arrival in Irri rice world museum (Los Baños Laguna)
- 08:45 AM Uplb museum of natural history (Los Baños Laguna)
- 09:45 AM Jose rizal museum (Calamba laguna)
- 10:30 AM ETD Going to Yakult Factory (Sta rosa Laguna)
- 10:45 AM ETA at Yakult Factory (Sta rosa laguna)
- 12:00 NN Lunch (guest own account)
- 01:00 PM Enchanted Kingdom
- 07:00 PM Travel Time back to school
- 09:00 PM ETA in The School
REMINDERS: Itinerary are change with-Out Prior Notice.
Laguna Educational tours OPTION 3
Php-1,550 per persons for every 49 student and up