Taal Volcano Day Tour Packages . In Tagaytay City is a picturesque vicinity overlooking the famous Taal Lake and the Taal Volcano Island. Taal Volcano is the lowest volcano in the world and one of the most active. The lake and the volcano are sometimes described as “an island within a lake within an island within a lake”.
Tagaytay is also called the “garden city” for its abundance of fruits, vegetables and cut flowers coming from the many farms around the area in Taal Volcano. Tagaytay City is famous for its cool weather and mouth-watering bulalo and pastries especially their buko pie and tarts.
Enjoy your next trip with our Taal Volcano Tour Tagaytay Package and see the majestic beauty of the smallest active volcano in the world and be amazed at the blue waters surrounding it. There are many places to go and things to do in Tagaytay! Enjoy the refreshing view of Taal and have an adventure-filled vacation as we take you trailing and boating around the vicinity of Talisay, Batangas.
Hurry! Book now with Astrokidd Travel and Tours and bring your memorable vacation with our Taal Volcano Tour Tagaytay Package.
To see our other available tours. Please click here.
|DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION||
|RETURN TIME & LOCATION||
HOW TO AVAIL THIS PROMO:
- LIKE our page and SHARE our PROMO on your Facebook timeline and TAG 25 of your friends.
- Contact us with your preferred travel date and number of guests.
- Vouchers of your trip will be sent after proof of payment (deposit slip or official receipt) has been submitted.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Limited slots only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule.
- Bring vouchers upon arrival with an attachment of the deposit slip.
- Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed.
- Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Travel time usually takes 2 to 3 hours.
- ETD 05:00 am Manila. / ETA 8:00 pm at Manila.
- Check the weather forecast before choosing your booking date.
- Dress appropriately. (trekking shorts/pants, loose shirt, sturdy footwear, cap/hat)
- Avoid bringing big bags. A small back pack is suitable for use.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Bring water and some trail food.
- The water in the lake can get rough. Make sure to protect your gadgets and bring an extra set of clothes.
- There will be one (1) assigned pick-up and drop-off point for the client.
- The pick-up and drop-off point shall be assigned by the client according to client’s preference and convenience.
- A pick-up and drop-off point can be assigned anywhere within Metro Manila FREE of charge. However, if a pick-up point is assigned outside Metro Manila, an additional fee will be charged according to millage and other expenses such as toll fees if necessary.
Day Tour Timeline
Assembly and Departure
- 05:00 am – ETD @ Tagaytay.
- 07:00 am – ETD to Talisay, Batangas.
- 10:00 am – ETA at Talisay, Batangas.
- 10:05 am – Boat terminal going to Taal Volcano.
- 11:00 am – ETA at Taal Volcano.
- 11:05 am – Walk going to Taal Volcano.
- 12:00 nn – ETA at Volcano crater.
- 01:00 pm – Picture taking.
- 02:00 pm – ETD to boat terminal.
- 02:30 pm – ETD boat terminal going to Talisay boat terminal.
- 03:00 pm – ETA at Talisay ferry terminal.
- 04:00 pm – ETD to Tagaytay City, Lunch/Dinner @ Leslie Restaurant.
- 05:00 pm – ETD to Manila.
- 07:00 pm – ETA at Manila.
|PRICE LIST FOR JOINER TOUR||PRICE LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE TOUR|
|Php 999 per person for group of 6 persons and up.||Php 1,700 per person for group of 12 persons.|
|Php 1,800 per person for group of 5 persons.||Php 1,750 per person for group of 11 persons.|
|Php 2,250 per person for group of 4 persons.||Php 1,850 per person for group of 10 persons.|
|Php 3,000 per person for group of 3 persons.||Php 2,021 per person for group of 9 persons.|
|Php 4,500 per person for group of 2 persons.||Php 2,238 per person for group of 8 persons.|
|Php 2,515 per person for group of 7 persons.|
|Php 2,884 per person for group of 6 persons.|
|Php 3,400 per person for group of 5 persons.|
|Php 4,075 per person for group of 4 persons.|
|Php 5,733 per person for group of 3 persons.|
|Php 8,800 per person for group of 2 persons.|